Freitag, 14. November 2014

The bitter truth, i question what we are. ?

Two days ago i just found out the bitter truth. But was it really my fault ?
I mean i had to tell all this things i just wanted to say. 
I just found out, that we're not friends.. 
But i really question what we are.. 
I know what we are not.. 
We aren't lovers, we aren't family members, we aren't best friends.
We aren't pupils in the same school..
We are not together and we also aren't friends..
I must admit it, i knew what we were.. We were good friends, until i fell in love with you. After you knew this, things went from good to bad. And friends has changed to nothing.. One Year we were absolutely nothing. We broke up. 
The person i loved left and i was broken into million pieces. Now the person's back and i don't know what we really are. I really thought we were friends, but now i'm not sure about. Our relationship, even though it's not really a relationship, is complicated. I love you & you love me but not the same way as i do. 
I care about you , you care about me too.. Well i care a little bit more about you.  I need this person but that person doesn't need me. You never did. You could just live without me. I'm not special to you. 
You all know , that quote : " If you read a book twice , you still know the end. The end won't change. ", right ? 
One Year ago the person left me, and now i know that some day you're going to leave me again. I don't know when , i don't know how and i don't know why. All i know is that it's going to happen.. 
I'm still wondering what we really are when we are not friends.. 
Maybe we are just people who loves each other, cares etc. 
I know you , you know me. We have memories together. 
You're not my friend and i'm not yours anymore.. 
Now i know the truth. We all know that people will always leave, no matter if they promise to stay forever. Some day , they will break their promises and leave..  I was stupid and young. Well i'm still young but i have learnt so much. 
I'm wiser now. I know that nothing lasts forever. It's a good news but it is also a bad news..  Never ever believe anyone who makes a promise to stay, cause they never will. The dumbest thing you could do is to persuade someone to stay in your life. I can tell you it doesn't help. It only shows a weakness and an addiction.  I know how much it hurts, when someone leaves you. 
But we don't have the power to make someone to stay. 
Just accept and let it go. We are not supposed to stop travelers.

Yours Truly_

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen