Mittwoch, 26. November 2014

#2DaysUntilChristmasCountdown !!!

The truth is, i can't wait for Christmas. To be honest, i really don't like Christmas but this year i'm really excited. I can not wait anymore.
I'm so happy and in good mood. I'm feeling Christmas all around. 
Well, i just wanted to say that i'm going to start an Xmas- Countdown this year. 
My Christmas-Countdown starts on the 28th November 2014 and i can't anymore. I'm too excited and really happy about it. 
We all know that we're changing or plans right ? 
I mean, i just wanted to celebrate my 18 birthday in Paris. But it was too expensive, so i've changed my plan. 
Am i dreaming ? Next Year i'm gonna meet my baby. I can't believe that i'm going to see Ariana Grande on an Meet & Greet. 
So i'm not going to write an long post. 
Here are the dates of the release.

First Song : 28th November 2014
Second Song : 30th November 2014
Third Song : 06th December 2014
Fourth Song : 13th December 2014
Fifth Song : 20th December 2014
Sixth Song : 24th December 2014

Only two days until the Xmas Countdown !!! <3

2 Days Until Christmas Countdown !!! :) <3
Yours Truly_

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen