Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Do You Remember ?

Do you remember this song ?

I hope it cause you said : i'll keep it in my heart ! 

But i think you forgot that  ! 

Here is the songtext :

You gave me the feeling to be special
Told me that you would love me
And everytime you were with me
Everytime you gave me your hand
You hold me up when i fall
I'm so thankful that you are with me

I miss u 
I miss u so
And sometimes 
I don't know
Why i can't forget you
I'm lost in my mind somewhere
And i don't find out
But what i knew was that i loved you so
I miss u shalala i miss u

I know you are better without me 
And no matter what you say me 
I think you needn't me as i do.
And you're better without me
It's hard but i must live with the truth 

I miss u 
I miss u so 
And sometimes
I don't know
Why i can't forget you
I'm lost in my mind  somewhere
And i don't find out 
But what i knew was that i loved you so

I miss you 
I miss you so
Shalalalala 
I miss you 

-------

And i stll miss you. If Santa was real maybe he could give me the best gift this christmas.. And the best gift would be you 😔 ! 


I think i'll never know it ... But i hope it ! 😔

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen